Please meet Teller and Pearl!

christineacero

Hey everyone! The long wait is now over and I finally brought home my two Mt. Meru Jacksons yesterday afternoon. I am absolutely IN LOVE!! The photos aren't great, as they're still stressed from the long car ride, but hopefully I'll get some more once they settle in.

Here is Teller. If anyone watches SOA, I named him after Jackson Teller. I'm actually surprised no ones thought of that on here before! He was showing off his beautiful blues and yellows yesterday, hopefully I can grab a photo of that soon! He's just gorgeous.
IMG_3866.jpg

This is Pearl. I'm pretty positive shes gravid (maybe someone else can chime in? She seems tiny to be gravid, but weirder things have happened I guess?) She's very timid, but is absolutely adorable! Little piggy too, I fed them this morning and stood far back and saw her snatch 6 crickets!
IMG_3868.jpg

Congratulations! They're beautiful.

When I saw the name Teller, though, I immediately thought of Penn and Teller. :)

Congratulations! They're beautiful.

When I saw the name Teller, though, I immediately thought of Penn and Teller. :)

Hahaha! My husband desperately wanted me to name the female Penn, but that's not what I was going for when I named him Teller! I wanted unique names that no one had.

Welcome to your new home Teller and Pearl. Your arrival has been awaited for a while. Good to hear you are safely in your new world.

Back
Top Bottom