Please helpm Vield cham migjt have mbd!!!

@Brodybreaux25 totally agree, if possible. Personally, I have no local source for things like t5ho. When I took in my rescue I paid an arm and a leg to ship overnight. If OP can find locally that is certainly preferable. I should remember different locations may have better options!
Gotcha! Wasn’t trying to fuss you, it was good advice. The OP is in Los Angeles so I’m sure it’s available somewhere...

...And I commend you for biting the financial bullet to get your rescues what they needed ASAP!

@Brodybreaux25 no worries, not fussed! I value your input! Didn’t realize OP is in LA, they should def be able to grab something. Do you think natural sun could be an option there? Google tells me it may hit high 60’s today (hard to imagine, sitting here’s in single digits!)

Sorry i dont mean an actual basking rock. Its a regular rock that i put food on, and then when she stopped using it, i put it directly under my heating lightbulb.

@Brodybreaux25 no worries, not fussed! I value your input! Didn’t realize OP is in LA, they should def be able to grab something. Do you think natural sun could be an option there? Google tells me it may hit high 60’s today (hard to imagine, sitting here’s in single digits!)
It would only be worth it if there is no cloud cover, even then just briefly.

My cham used to love basking in real sun! we had her cage right next to a massive window and she loved it!

Reactions: iMi
Hey guys. I wanna thank you all for your help, but unfortunatley, my vieled chameleon has died. This message may sound heartless, but right now I am actually crying and my keyboard is getting all wet. 20190205_202406.jpg ❤❤❤❤

Sorry for you loss.

When your ready, come back here and we’ll set you up with a mentor to help you get all your husbandry correct and running smoothly before jumping back in. We have lots of members willing to help you.
Thank you so much. I will do that.

Sorry to hear! The people here can def set you up success, I hope your next go round will be a better experience!

I'm so sorry to hear this. I hope you don't give up on the hobby. When/if your ready we can help get your setup running well. Keep learning and don't give up.

Back
Top Bottom