Please help????

o.k so this is gross but tonight I found a solid poop still think it looks green though what do you all think ?

https://www.chameleonforums.com/gallery/showimage.php?i=9376&c=3

Too tiny to tell. Your most important thing is to hydrate him. If he is drinking voluntarily you don't need the Pedialyte (I know you are using it to mix the bug juice but plain water is better for general drinking). Find out what the cage humidity is, add live plants, and spray spray spray so he can drink as often as he needs to. When he starts to rehydrate his appetite should pick up. When offering feeder insects don't put too many in the container at once. Too much motion makes it harder for the cham to isolate and aim at any of them especially if he doesn't have much energy. Instead of a small cup or bowl, try putting the crickets in a larger plastic box set right under his favorite perch. Give him privacy from human view. He may start showing interest in the insects this way.

Thank you everyone for the advice, I will try to get some live plants this weekend for him

humidity is always a steady 50-60 according to the hygrometer

the poop I found in there tonight was probably the most solid it has been. It was a nice solid sac. I've bagged it for the vet tomorrow.

When I spoke to the pet store this evening they said that the loose stools could be stress related .....is this possible?

I started doing the bug juice after reading as much as I could on the forum about it.

Back
Top Bottom