please help.

I am a new veiled Cham owner too. I bought a bunch of the faux plants that hang by a suction cup for glass aquariums and tied them to the screen with fishing line and it seems to work very well for coverage.
Your cage still has some changes.. Just keep this in mind when you show pics. Your putting it up there that this is an example of what should be. So just by me looking I would assume that I could use a fogger during the day and I would see only one light fixture and doubt why I would need a T5HO fixture. Better to use pics when your cage is complete and can be the proper example. Not picking on you at all so I hope you don't think that. We get a lot of people that will just lurk and take what they see as fact for what they should do.

Your cage still has some changes.. Just keep this in mind when you show pics. Your putting it up there that this is an example of what should be. So just by me looking I would assume that I could use a fogger during the day and I would see only one light fixture and doubt why I would need a T5HO fixture. Better to use pics when your cage is complete and can be the proper example. Not picking on you at all so I hope you don't think that. We get a lot of people that will just lurk and take what they see as fact for what they should do.

Completely under stand! I wasn’t thinking about those things just the foliage set up.

I am a new veiled Cham owner too. I bought a bunch of the faux plants that hang by a suction cup for glass aquariums and tied them to the screen with fishing line and it seems to work very well for coverage.
the set up of ur plants is just beautiful.

Please remember that veileds like to munch on their plants, so I would not advise fake ones when you have veileds for fear of impaction. Plus, live plants will hold humidity far better. Just my 2 cents to this, I think everything else has been covered.

Back
Top Bottom