Please help ... my Cham is letargic, clumsy and falling of his twigs

UPDATE …. thank you all for the great advices …. Speedy is now much better …I've read all care sheets (wish I found this forum earlier) very informative ... I've took him to the vets and he said that he was dehydrated …. about his puffy eyes he didn't say any thing so still a bit concerned … i'm not sure he was too familiar whit chameleons …. I took on board all of your advice and ordered him new home 5ft x 3ft x 2ft … it will be ready in a week or 2 … for now I've changed his light to a 5.0 linear, but when the new home comes I have 10.0 to replace it …. I've cut down on the supplements and he happily munches on silkworms and dubia roaches, I even got him a fruit beetle grub as a treat which he loved … he is much more active and roams around the viv … I cant thank you enough for all your help. I'll keep you posted how he is doing …. :)

Next time as a suggestion try to find a Chameleon friendly vet. That's what I'm doing I'm not gonna take mine to a vet that doesn't know a thing about chams…...Unless they have one that works with some reptiles and my cham was in big trouble, or really sick.

Back
Top Bottom