is my chameleon dead please help
she does have MBD but is there a chance I can save herFor all purposes I would think so. There may be some life left as the color is still there, but I can see major signs MBD so he is likely too far gone. I am sorry. If you fill out the how to ask for help we may be able to help determine some things
It is a girl i have had her for 3 months I handle my chameleon everyday I feed her mealworms I use zoom med Vatamins and calcuim i dust the meal worms every feeding with the Calcuim and the other one every 2 weeks I mist her with the bottle for a few minutes until shes dome drinking her poop does not stink so I’m assuming she doesn’t have parasites her pee was white her poop was black that makes me think she’s dead the second most she would refuse to eat for 5 days and in the day before she was like this she ate 1 cricket
- Your Chameleon - The species, sex, and age of your chameleon. How long has it been in your care?
- Handling - How often do you handle your chameleon?
- Feeding - What are you feeding your cham? What amount? What is the schedule? How are you gut-loading your feeders?
- Supplements - What brand and type of calcium and vitamin products are you dusting your feeders with and what is the schedule?
- Watering - What kind of watering technique do you use? How often and how long to you mist? Do you see your chameleon drinking?
- Fecal Description - Briefly note colors and consistency from recent droppings. Has this chameleon ever been tested for parasites?
- History - Any previous information about your cham that might be useful to others when trying to help you.
Her deadCurrent Problem - The current problem you are concerned about
okI’m very sorry but it does look like she’s probably passed away. Her face is turning dark along with her eyes and mouth. If she hasn’t passed then she’s too far gone to save I think.