Please help I need assistance

Tjf0112

Back in July I receive a panther chameleon that I was told was an Ambilobe but I think he might be a nosy be but it may be to soon to tell? This first picture will be who his father was suppose to be. the second will be mine when I got him in July then third and fourth will be recent. Thank you!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170110-224106.png
    Screenshot_20170110-224106.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 104
  • IMG_1930.JPG
    IMG_1930.JPG
    102.7 KB · Views: 121
  • 20170110_164909.jpg
    20170110_164909.jpg
    394.7 KB · Views: 141
  • 20170109_203406.jpg
    20170109_203406.jpg
    339.9 KB · Views: 152
The blues and yellow jaw line definitely say Nosy Be. I think you got a better deal. But I love the looks of the Nosy Be far more than the Ambilobe pictured.

The blues and yellow jaw line definitely say Nosy Be. I think you got a better deal. But I love the looks of the Nosy Be far more than the Ambilobe pictured.
Yah I like the nosy be look too but I love the Ambilobe even more and I even paid more money specifically to have an Ambilobe thanks for your help man.

Yah I like the nosy be look too but I love the Ambilobe even more and I even paid more money specifically to have an Ambilobe thanks for your help man.

Have you contacted the seller? I actually know where you bought this guy. His Sire is Wham Bam. I think the seller would honor your purchase to be honest.

Have you contacted the seller? I actually know where you bought this guy. His Sire is Wham Bam. I think the seller would honor your purchase to be honest.
That's exactly where I got it from I just didn't wanna hurt his name lol but I guess he's pretty popular huh? I sent him an email today, I'm just waiting for a reply back from him. To be honest I'm hoping for a trade back. This guy I have is pretty grumpy and beside that it's just not what I desired to own as bad as that sounds.

That's exactly where I got it from I just didn't wanna hurt his name lol but I guess he's pretty popular huh? I sent him an email today, I'm just waiting for a reply back from him. To be honest I'm hoping for a trade back. This guy I have is pretty grumpy and beside that it's just not what I desired to own as bad as that sounds.

That doesn't sound bad at all. You should get what you paid for. He produces a ton of chameleons and I could honestly see this as a simple mistake of grabbing the wrong animal at time of packaging.

He should do that because the one you have is in great shape and looks nice. I hope it works out for you. If not, you can sell the one you have for more than the purchase price...easily.

That doesn't sound bad at all. You should get what you paid for. He produces a ton of chameleons and I could honestly see this as a simple mistake of grabbing the wrong animal at time of packaging.

He should do that because the one you have is in great shape and looks nice. I hope it works out for you. If not, you can sell the one you have for more than the purchase price...easily.
That's a really good point and yah I definitely understand how that could happen. I hope he responds back I just don't wanna deal with having to sell him I just wanna swap. I'm also hoping to get one the same more a little more or less. I just don't want to start over with a hatchling again.

That's a really good point and yah I definitely understand how that could happen. I hope he responds back I just don't wanna deal with having to sell him I just wanna swap. I'm also hoping to get one the same more a little more or less. I just don't want to start over with a hatchling again.
The same age that is.

Back
Top Bottom