Plants

Peeps101

Established Member
So someone told me these are safe
How many other plants would be okay? Would a Pachira Money tree be safe? Or a Neathe Bella palm? Here are pics if it helps
image.jpg
image.jpg

212DE556-69CB-46E2-9EF8-7D91C40B84C9.jpeg

I think the palm is fine but I’m not 100% on the money tree I’ve read they can be bad
Cool thanks. I found a hibiscus and a Golden pothos too. I know I need to cover the dirt and wash them, should I just continue cleaning them with water or something else perhaps ?

Cool thanks. I found a hibiscus and a Golden pothos too. I know I need to cover the dirt and wash them, should I just continue cleaning them with water or something else perhaps ?
I used soap and Lukewarm water

So someone told me these are safe
How many other plants would be okay? Would a Pachira Money tree be safe? Or a Neathe Bella palm? Here are pics if it helpsView attachment 225939View attachment 225940
View attachment 225937
I had a money tree for a while. They are safe and non toxic, but no matter the size. Their branches tend to break with the weight of a chameleon. It really just depends on the age of your chameleon. Mine does great with my 2 month old, but with a one year old it might collapse.

Hibiscus nearly require a single dedicated spotlight just for them if you want them to bloom. If you buy a hibiscus you should also buy a jungle dawn light at the same time!

I now have a Arcadia jungle dawn megaspot 40W. I might try getting a hibiscus again. Right now I literally just bought a pink earth star and a coleus.

Attachments

• earth-star.jpeg
    earth-star.jpeg
    31.9 KB · Views: 151
  • watermelon-coleus-pink-and-green-foliage-solenostemon-scutellarioides-shutterstock-com_13471.jpg
    watermelon-coleus-pink-and-green-foliage-solenostemon-scutellarioides-shutterstock-com_13471.jpg
    102.6 KB · Views: 142
Back
Top Bottom