Plants for Panther Chameleon habitat.

Kronos

Established Member
We currently have a golden Pothos, dwarf umbrella tree and a dragon tree. We were thinking about getting either a Croton or Tradescantia pallida, otherwise known as a wondering jew- sorry if we are offending anyone, that is not our intention at all!!! Please take mercy on us.

I have a croton and had to move it out and replace it with a different plant. They require a lot of light and even with my Arcadia jungle dawn, it wasn’t enough.

We currently have a golden Pothos, dwarf umbrella tree and a dragon tree. We were thinking about getting either a Croton or Tradescantia pallida, otherwise known as a wandering(spelt that wrong) jew- sorry if we are offending anyone, that is not our intention at all!!! Please take mercy on us.
Sorry accidentally hit buttons, lol. Basically was wondering which one out of these 2 Tradescantia pallida is good to have? I’ve seen some people with the all purple one and then some with the multi colored purple one.

Attachments

• 23FCF37B-C923-4763-BD36-271600A35C77.jpeg
    23FCF37B-C923-4763-BD36-271600A35C77.jpeg
    107.7 KB · Views: 79
  • 904D5FF7-0C72-4673-81AC-0DE836780EAB.jpeg
    904D5FF7-0C72-4673-81AC-0DE836780EAB.jpeg
    101.8 KB · Views: 68
Sorry accidentally hit buttons, lol. Basically was wondering which one out of these 2 Tradescantia pallida is good to have? I’ve seen some people with the all purple one and then some with the multi colored purple one.
Both! I have the all purple ones, but you can use either.

I felt horrible just typing that out, LOL. Good to know that it’s called a Purple Heart also
I am Jewish and I took no offense. ❤

I love wandering Jews... Great for little babies. Might get beat up when your boy gets full grown though. The main thing is the vines are not strong enough to support the weight of a full grown Panther. Most will break. Unlike pothos. But your baby would adore it.

Back
Top Bottom