Plant to match a female panther!

sensation

Hey guys, I was looking into getting a female Panther but the only thing I am missing is a live plant! I want one to keep the humidity up and for appearance reasons. I was wondering which plant I should try that my match a female panther. I really want it so he is hard to find and can camo nicely. Thanks guys

When I buy a plant, should I replant it? I want to make sure there aren't any chemicals in the soil. Am I overreacting or is this a common practice? Also what should I line the bottom of my cage with? Is organic soil ok?

Replant it with the organic soil and then put rocks on top of the soil. Large enough so that your cham can't eat them.

When I buy a plant, should I replant it? I want to make sure there aren't any chemicals in the soil. Am I overreacting or is this a common practice? Also what should I line the bottom of my cage with? Is organic soil ok?

I do over kill with my plants. I remove the soil and replace it with a mixture of 1/2 soil 7 1/2 sand so the water will not drown the plant. Also make sure you put a tiny bit of dish soap on your hands and rub the leaves between your hand to get any chemicals off the leaves as your cham may sample the plant. Be sure to rinse the leaves really, really well, then cover the soil with rocks larger than will go in your chams mouth.

Leave the bottom of the cage empty as it is a lot easier to wipe it clean each day.

let me know if you need any other info.

I am wondering what I should clean my glass with? My cage is screen on the sides and glass in the front and back. I dont want to use Windex. What should I use?!?!

Back
Top Bottom