plant size

jah

Helloo everybodyy, I just picked up a ficus plant this morning, cleaned it up, and re-planted. Just wondering if it is too over-crowded in my enclosure, and if I should trim it down a bit more, Thanks! (Also covered all the soil with rocks since then)

Attachments

• IMG_3754.jpg
    IMG_3754.jpg
    262.6 KB · Views: 144
haha yupp,.from Brantford actually, wayne gretzky style. Your from Orangeville?! Never been, it nice?! I got a Red Bar Ambilobe, little guy, only a month or so old

sweet love the ambilobe's. ya oville isnt to bad just another mid sized Canadian town.

cant wiat for some good weather, are you going to the next GTA reptile expo

yea I know, think its starting to come though! Yea, I was at the Missisauga one in march, inspired me to purchase my first cham, When is the next one? isn't it in T.O? U going to go?!

ill be at the next one for sure i think i heard it going to be in June. where did you get your new guy from

its awesome to see people from canada on here,there is not too many of us lol..we have diff issues with temps,humididty up here lol..i live in a small town outside of edmonton alberta.wish they had a reptile expo here but so far i havent found out about any..if anyone knows of one or hears of one in edmonton please leat me know..:)have a great day

its awesome to see people from canada on here,there is not too many of us lol..we have diff issues with temps,humididty up here lol..i live in a small town outside of edmonton alberta.wish they had a reptile expo here but so far i havent found out about any..if anyone knows of one or hears of one in edmonton please leat me know..:)have a great day

Hi Tandra

I used to live not far from Hinton, I grew up in Whitecourt, now live in Calgary. The lady I bought my veiled from is going to this Edmonton show in May and will be selling panthers and veild, I am sure there will be a lot of other vendors as well. I have attached the link below.

Edmonton Reptile and Amphibian Society 2011 Spring Show and Sale
The show will be held on May 14 & 15th at -
Sands Hotel
12340 Ft. Road
Edmonton, AB

http://www.edmontonreptiles.com/showandsale.html

ill be at the next one for sure i think i heard it going to be in June. where did you get your new guy from

got my cham from chameleon nation,.took a little road trip to Stratford, not too far from Brantford, maybe an hour or so. What about yours?! It was hard finding a breeder in the area!

hey Jah! sorry to disturb your talk with fellow Canadians, but I just wanted to make sure that you knew that a chameleon should be kept in a screen cage so he gets fresh air. In the glass terrarium I see you have, the air becomes stagnant and can lead to respiratory problems. Idk how old you cham is, i'm assuming baby because of the size of the enclosure. So if you dont have one yet, start thinking of getting a larger screened enclosure.

Again, I just want to make sure you know. (if you do know, disregard this)

Best of luck with your cham!

hey Jah! sorry to disturb your talk with fellow Canadians, but I just wanted to make sure that you knew that a chameleon should be kept in a screen cage so he gets fresh air. In the glass terrarium I see you have, the air becomes stagnant and can lead to respiratory problems. Idk how old you cham is, i'm assuming baby because of the size of the enclosure. So if you dont have one yet, start thinking of getting a larger screened enclosure.

Again, I just want to make sure you know. (if you do know, disregard this)

Best of luck with your cham!

lol all good., Just in the process of saving up for one! Got in a car accident last week all my money went to the deductible :(..Ya hes just 1.5-2 months young,.I try to keep it well ventilated for a glass enclosure by leaving the front open when i'm around (if that even makes difference) .. Screen enclosure soon though!

edmonton reptile show

BKULLMAN:this is awesome news!!! thanks so much,i cant wait to go..i am beyond excited!!!! i will have to go alone though,so i can spend the entire day there hahaha,my boyfriend would get tirred and bored after only a few hrs im sure hahaha..but YIPPEE!!! and of course i can see me comming home with a new cham lol..eeekk im stoked!! you made my day,thank you for your info..a quick qeustion for ya,is there anywhere close to edmonton that will ship crix and other munchies?i dislike the pet store here,they have the crappiest bugs ever lol..whitecourt you say..ya thats not too far for sure,i love it here,the summers are great for quadding and fishing and all sorts of outdoorsy stuff,and the winter is good for sledding too lol..cant wait for it to warm up so i can take my chams outdoors,will be building a huge,heavy duty cham cage for them soon,its half built now as it was made as a stand for my two cages i have indoors,i just have to add mesh and taller legs and voila!! ok well thanks for the info..i just woke up so im rambling lol..ooops :D

TANDRA: Sorry, I don't know anyone in Edmonton that ships food. Maybe someone at the show and sale ships.

This is the link to the place in Calgary where I got my veiled, and she will be at the show.

http www.chameleonsgalore.webs.com

Have fun at the show. Post some pics if you happen to purchase.:)

Back
Top Bottom