Plant light

Sherbertsmysunshine

Chameleon Enthusiast
I have had quite a few plants die this year in Sherberts cage. And think its time to get a plant light. Right now I'm worried about his umbrella plant, his favorite plant. Any recommendations?

Thanks!

I like and use two Jungle Dawn's on all of my enclosures and have several full sun needing plants like Jasmine, Honeysuckle and Mandevilla.

Attachments

• 20230725_111459.jpg
    20230725_111459.jpg
    262.3 KB · Views: 25
  • 20231010_102541.jpg
    20231010_102541.jpg
    194.3 KB · Views: 25
I have had quite a few plants die this year in Sherberts cage. And think its time to get a plant light. Right now I'm worried about his umbrella plant, his favorite plant. Any recommendations?

Thanks!
I'm rocking a Vivarium Electronics T5 HO Fixture with a plant bulb (that it comes with) that sits next to my UVB light. Same size (36" for me). Seems to work great.

I specifically only have pothos and palms in my enclosure though fwiw.

Jungle dawn here as well. Our pothos, ficus, & money trees all seem to be growing very well with it. Obvi water and drainage are also huge components to keeping them alive though. Too much water or too little drainage and you'll quickly drowned alot of plants out - good light or not.

Thank you all.

I will look for the Jungle dawn. they died due to gnats once I got a new plant to put in his cage from Lowes, the only thing that survived was the pothos. I'm working on getting his plants healthy again, I've been able to grow a pothos, that is still too small, and a Spider plant, that needs to get the correct soil and cleaning before I put it in his enclosure.

Thank you all.

I will look for the Jungle dawn. they died due to gnats once I got a new plant to put in his cage from Lowes, the only thing that survived was the pothos. I'm working on getting his plants healthy again, I've been able to grow a pothos, that is still too small, and a Spider plant, that needs to get the correct soil and cleaning before I put it in his enclosure.
One more thing, what wattage do I need?

Might as well wait till the Lumenize line is here in the US in the next few days or preorder though - otherwise you'll be on dated tech.

I like and use two Jungle Dawn's on all of my enclosures and have several full sun needing plants like Jasmine, Honeysuckle and Mandevilla.
I love Mandevilla, I cannot grow in my area outdoors. I thought about putting in my large chameleon screen cage. But I heard it toxic to Veileds. :/

I have the jungle dawn but if I was in the market I would order their brand new version Lumenize. Light your reptiles has them on pre order right now. They have an LED plant light and a T5Ho uvb as well. You can program them so they are more accurate lights slowly on and off.

I have the jungle dawn but if I was in the market I would order their brand new version Lumenize. Light your reptiles has them on pre order right now. They have an LED plant light and a T5Ho uvb as well. You can program them so they are more accurate lights slowly on and off.

Thanks! I'll see witch one I make my family buy me for Christmas :ROFLMAO:

I actually got these 2 weeks ago! Really happy with how they operate!

You can simulate a rising and setting sun and save some power along the way 🙏🌍

I am really excited that they have both the LED and the UVB for these. I think they will be awesome options for people to get.
Agree!! It gives a really natural feel to the enclosure aswell. Looks really good in the morning when lamps are at 20%.

This is my current schedule! ⬇️

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231218_110314_LumenIZE.jpg
    Screenshot_20231218_110314_LumenIZE.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 21
  • Screenshot_20231218_110321_LumenIZE.jpg
    Screenshot_20231218_110321_LumenIZE.jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 21
  • Screenshot_20231218_110340_LumenIZE.jpg
    Screenshot_20231218_110340_LumenIZE.jpg
    69.8 KB · Views: 19
Can someone send me the link to Light your reptiles with the correct lumenize hood for a 24in please? I looked at the site and think I have the right one in mind (the 33w) but don’t want to pre order without knowing I’m right.
Thanks in advance!

Back
Top Bottom