Plant ideas for your enclosure [VIDEO]

Gingero

Neptune the Chameleon
Site Sponsor
Showing you guys my latest order from Josh's Frogs. This is my first time ordering plants online plus I got some bugs and dry goods.

Plants in the video: Cryptanthus bivittatus - Pink (Grower's Choice), Rhaphidophora tetrasperma 'Ginny' - Mini Monstera, Begonia 'Fedor', Calathea roseopicta 'Rosy', Ficus pumila 'Creeping Fig', Begonia 'Red Kiss', Calathea roseopicta 'Medallion', Pteris cretica 'Albo-Lineata' - Silver Ribbon Fern, Nephrolepis cordifolia 'Lemon Button Fern', & Calathea lancifolia 'Rattlesnake plant'

Showing you guys my latest order from Josh's Frogs. This is my first time ordering plants online plus I got some bugs and dry goods.

Plants in the video: Cryptanthus bivittatus - Pink (Grower's Choice), Rhaphidophora tetrasperma 'Ginny' - Mini Monstera, Begonia 'Fedor', Calathea roseopicta 'Rosy', Ficus pumila 'Creeping Fig', Begonia 'Red Kiss', Calathea roseopicta 'Medallion', Pteris cretica 'Albo-Lineata' - Silver Ribbon Fern, Nephrolepis cordifolia 'Lemon Button Fern', & Calathea lancifolia 'Rattlesnake plant'

I hope they are giving you an affiliate discount for the promo of their company ;)

ohhhh and great job on the video. Apparently my brain was stuck in my profession for a moment with my first comment :hilarious:

Is number 40 the one where you spill the beans about which siding you used in your new cage? Because I am eager!
Those plants are beautiful.
#42 should be showing how I decorated the inside. It’s gonna be a lot of footage to edit.
I hope they are giving you an affiliate discount for the promo of their company ;)
Hahaha maybe one day. They have reached out to me already about partnering in the future. Pretty sure I just need more followers.

Back
Top Bottom