Plant I.D.

Ramrod

Chameleon Enthusiast
Not a cham question but can anyone identify this plant. It came up volunteer and I thought it was a weed. Let it grow and today found flowers on it.
Grows tall and straight up.

Attachments

• 20210501_173825.jpg
    20210501_173825.jpg
    132 KB · Views: 76
  • 20210501_173857.jpg
    20210501_173857.jpg
    136.2 KB · Views: 77
The flowers look like a hibiscus!
But don't trust me. Just an observation 🙂

Last edited:
I think you are correct. Grows on a single stock/stem and straight up. Looking at pictures from Google, it looks very similar.
Thanks. Wonder where it came from😞
I believe the flower faeries have visited you. 😊
The house I grew up in and lived in for 20+ years, all of a sudden one year a bunch of those exact flowers popped up right next to the side of the house. Only explanation is flower faeries.

This is one of the many thing I love about this site. Have a question and someone will have an answer. Between the diverse knowledge chameleon keeping requires and the diverse backgrounds of the keepers it is an amazing resource.
You are absolutely correct on that one. I have been wondering about this thing for a couple days and then realized where I could get an answer. THE FORUM.😎

This is one of the many thing I love about this site. Have a question and someone will have an answer. Between the diverse knowledge chameleon keeping requires and the diverse backgrounds of the keepers it is an amazing resource.

Yup I agree, that's why these hobbies are so productive. I have learned a ton getting from them. Everything from plants, soil, insects, to basic trade skills for building, etc. I come from saltwater hobby and that taught me a lot of basic water chemistry, plumbing, etc.

Back
Top Bottom