plant check!!

topmanollie

i haven’t washed or repotted yet, i just put them in the cage so my cats won’t get to them.
is this enough plants? too many? i’m also planning on adding branches and stuff after i sanitize the plants
4921DA98-A2F3-4E0E-9CB5-0C68B5FEBDB7.jpeg

Is that a parlour arcea palm as far as I am aware they produce co2 at night there are over 1200 bromeliad so you could add some round the sides for colour. Or wandering jew 😀👍

Is that a parlour arcea palm as far as I am aware they produce co2 at night there are over 1200 bromeliad so you could add some round the sides for colour. Or wandering jew 😀👍
most of the plants help produce oxygen because i suck at breathing and yeah maybe!!!

Looks good. I would not shorten it... Just position the uvb in the middle so that it is at the top un blocked by the plant. Then position the plant so that it is placed to give hiding areas in the corner.

You might even consider going bioactive... Build a base to hold the plants that the cage will sit on top of. You could attach the cage to the base. This will drop the plants down a bit more and give them more room to grow in.

Bemans idea or smaller plant the top 5/6 inches of my enclosure is empty then I have frame so it total my girl is 8/9 away from the lights. Personally I think getting a smaller plant would be the easiest option

Back
Top Bottom