Plant addict anonymous

I've definitely gone a little plant crazy. Sign me up! :LOL: It's getting to the point where no one would strictly notice if I brought home more, haha! Many of them are destined for Lily's cage, so that'll free up some space at least. I really want some more Neoregalia species! I love bromeliads! :D
that sounds like gibberish to me but it sounds smart to i'll go with it... now its time to look up what a neo-whats-it-called is and a brome-who-now is

This thread couldn't have come at a more perfect time! I'm going to our nursery tomorrow and I am so excited to bring home some new plants!
Show me your favorite plants! What should I get???
The snake plant is my favorite right now. When they flower it’s so beautiful :love:
I’m glad I’m not the only one! My husband complains too!
What’s wrong with them. Haven’t they heard of “happy wife happy life”

This thread couldn't have come at a more perfect time! I'm going to our nursery tomorrow and I am so excited to bring home some new plants!
Show me your favorite plants! What should I get???

Carnivorous plants! Those and little trees like ficus with nice branches are my favorites. I also think plants with purple leaves like the purple passions, wandering jew, and anything else are really cool. I thought of making a whole purplish or blueish colored enclosure using different plants with the chams colors popping out through it all.

Carnivorous plants! Those and little trees like ficus with nice branches are my favorites. I also think plants with purple leaves like the purple passions, wandering jew, and anything else are really cool. I thought of making a whole purplish or blueish colored enclosure using different plants with the chams colors popping out through it all.
I was looking at a purple passion but I really wanted the snake plant. I just couldn’t remember if it was safe or not brain fart

JAMES, purple is my favorite color! Now this is all I want out of Pesto's new enclosure! I have a plant with bright fuchsia leaves, I dont remember what it's called but I do remember checking it on the safe plant list. Starts with a T I think...

and I have my carnivorous plants already! I think I'm waiting until I get Pestos new enclosure to put it in though

Lol this was a short conversation with my son last week... I sent him a pic of a plant in my car. Pardon the JC, it was a moment of panic.

25DEC9C6-F0AE-467A-88C4-E8D46DFDBFCF.jpeg
6B4D80C0-CFB2-4E03-9A59-63DAD2F1D45A.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom