Plant addict anonymous

JoXie411

Chameleon Enthusiast
Well my husband won’t be happy I bought more plants!!! I mean how can I pass on this basket!! I’ve been wanting snake plants to anyways. I passed on the fly trap since I’m going to a carnivorous greenhouse next week
7BAB0156-3544-4081-9FE5-E892FEA180D5.jpeg
42EA2579-851E-4BDC-B392-04A70EAC3498.jpeg
6A1EED6F-EEED-4736-BA7C-3A6B8CAB1EF5.jpeg

My wife is an enabler! We have been into succulents for a while now. Trying to start some star jasmine cuttings. Got some acer palmatum bonsai started for each one of my boys. They wont get them until i die. They will be sweet by then! Also trying to sprout a pineapple. Figured its in the bromeliad family and I have a tropical room so...

Clearance is the best. Most of the time they just need a lil tlc. They get root bound and neglected. Bigger pot new soil and some water.
U think I should move him to a big pot with some different colored friends or just one big pot to himself? Also I call him a him because it's easier and we'll it just looks like a spike to me lmao... This is my first plant and I am soon to be an addict!

U think I should move him to a big pot with some different colored friends or just one big pot to himself? Also I call him a him because it's easier and we'll it just looks like a spike to me lmao... This is my first plant and I am soon to be an addict!
Wouldnt hurt. Gives the root room to spread out and support the growth. Its not going to die anytime soon if you dont.

Lol, I'm the one guy that drags the wife to a nursery begging to look at plants... we went to myrtle beach, south carolina for vacation 2 years ago, and I drove us home (10hrs) with a trunk full of plants.
going there on the 16th. any good green houses down there? I usually drive to Lancaster PA for plants, they take real good care of their plants and have a great amish buffet up there too!

I actually ended up finding ones I liked at lowes lol. My parents like taking trips to Lancaster, didn't know they had nice plants there
lol all the amish places tend to their plants really well I saw like 3 green houses going up too in York and stuff. they got em now I just have to go visit every single one of them!!!

I've definitely gone a little plant crazy. Sign me up! :LOL: It's getting to the point where no one would strictly notice if I brought home more, haha! Many of them are destined for Lily's cage, so that'll free up some space at least. I really want some more Neoregalia species! I love bromeliads! :D

Back
Top Bottom