Pixie went to Rainbow Bridge

Miss Lily

Chameleon Enthusiast
On Friday, we lost Pixie my female Panther. I got her in Sept 2016 when she was around 6 months old. She hadn't been herself for almost a week, but she suddenly went downhill and died shortly after. At least she died at home and didn't gave to endure countless futile vets visits. I take comfort from that.

I got my first cham 11 years ago and the longest I've been without at least one is 3 months. I won't be getting any more, I think I'm all chammed out.

Sleep tight precious girl.

FB_IMG_1530687123799.jpg
FB_IMG_1520939230897.jpg

I’ve so very sorry for your loss of Pixie. She was such a lovely girl and I know how much you loved her. Sleep tight little angel.

On Friday, we lost Pixie my female Panther. I got her in Sept 2016 when she was around 6 months old. She hadn't been herself for almost a week, but she suddenly went downhill and died shortly after. At least she died at home and didn't gave to endure countless futile vets visits. I take comfort from that.

I got my first cham 11 years ago and the longest I've been without at least one is 3 months. I won't be getting any more, I think I'm all chammed out.

Sleep tight precious girl.

View attachment 230114View attachment 230115

Climbing on the tallest tree somewhere warm and sunny. Sorry for your loss

Back
Top Bottom