Pittosporum

dseriesrider

hey guys, i need to know if this plant is safe for my veiled. thanks.

btw i searched on the plant database and the web and couldnt find the info i was looking for.

yeah i had already bought it but i asked the lady if i could bring it back because i didnt have my phone so i couldnt get on the internet and check if it was safe for the cham. but now i got a list of safe plants and im heading back. thanks guys!

ok i found a plant that was on the flchams safe plant list. it is a indian hawthorn or Raphiolepis indica.

i put it in his cage, fed him, and he started eating leaves. so maybe he will like his new plant.

ok i found a plant that was on the flchams safe plant list. it is a indian hawthorn or Raphiolepis indica.

i put it in his cage, fed him, and he started eating leaves. so maybe he will like his new plant.

Thats cool, his is a leaf eater so good thing he didn't munch on that other plant.

Did you wash the plant you got befoer letting he chow down?

yeah i washed it and wiped the leaves off.

as for the pittosporum, i didnt even bring it inside because i was gonna research it first before putting it in his cage. and thanks for that website, it has a ton of info!

yeah i washed it and wiped the leaves off.

as for the pittosporum, i didnt even bring it inside because i was gonna research it first before putting it in his cage. and thanks for that website, it has a ton of info!

It is a great source and is from a college so its a little more reliable than some. Enjoy

here is a pic of our setups btw.

DSCN2167.jpg

2 - 36x36x48 cages with a 5.0 bulbs on top of each cage, each has their own basking spot, and one long 48" grow tube on top of both cages to give the plants better light. it also helps with our whites tree frog tank in the middle.

Back
Top Bottom