Pinworms

Kaizen

Chameleon Enthusiast
Well, I don’t know any of you remember, but I posted about edema concerns I had for one of my female veileds (last week...the week before...ugh, I really need to get my life together). Anyways, she went to the vet, had bloodwork, two fecals, xrays (to rule out gout) and I just got the results back...drum roll:

No gout!
Bloodwork clean, and all levels were on point!
The doctor basically said the same thing as @Brodybreaux25 (I think it was you) said: females can just get edema-ee after laying. But...

oh no, she tested positive for pinworms! Ahhhhhhhhhh! Just jokes, the load was almost not worth treating, but she’s getting the panacur fender bender.
Just want to say thanks to everyone who weighed in on my edema post: you know who you are! @JacksJill @Brodybreaux25 @kinyonga and many more: thanks again!

How about a photo of any areas with edema please?
Rose is in her sleeping spot; kinda hard to explain, but her enclosure is 4’ deep, and it’s har dot get a photo tonite. She’s way in the back. I’ll get a better pic tomorrow

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    142.5 KB · Views: 99
Well, I don’t know any of you remember, but I posted about edema concerns I had for one of my female veileds (last week...the week before...ugh, I really need to get my life together). Anyways, she went to the vet, had bloodwork, two fecals, xrays (to rule out gout) and I just got the results back...drum roll:

No gout!
Bloodwork clean, and all levels were on point!
The doctor basically said the same thing as @Brodybreaux25 (I think it was you) said: females can just get edema-ee after laying. But...

oh no, she tested positive for pinworms! Ahhhhhhhhhh! Just jokes, the load was almost not worth treating, but she’s getting the panacur fender bender.
Just want to say thanks to everyone who weighed in on my edema post: you know who you are! @JacksJill @Brodybreaux25 @kinyonga and many more: thanks again!
But how can that be!? We’re not vets! Must have just been a lucky guess.

Back
Top Bottom