"pinky" Ankaramy In Action!!

Junior28

here are some pictures of "PINKY"our Ankaramy in Action picture one and two is with Female #1 and pictures three and four is with Female #2 and the last one just like i told him.. you show off... hoping for some really nice off springs soon!!

Attachments

• ICE MAN AND JUNIOR 045.jpg
    ICE MAN AND JUNIOR 045.jpg
    253.5 KB · Views: 194
  • ICE MAN AND JUNIOR 035.jpg
    ICE MAN AND JUNIOR 035.jpg
    235.3 KB · Views: 155
  • ICE MAN AND JUNIOR 230.jpg
    ICE MAN AND JUNIOR 230.jpg
    258.8 KB · Views: 158
  • ICE MAN AND JUNIOR 231.jpg
    ICE MAN AND JUNIOR 231.jpg
    251.1 KB · Views: 146
  • ICE MAN AND JUNIOR 240.jpg
    ICE MAN AND JUNIOR 240.jpg
    259.3 KB · Views: 178
They are all beautiful chameleons!!. I love the pic where he is grabbing her tail as if to say "Wait, a minute, you ain't goin nowhere"! Too funny!

Thank you guys for the comments! Yes there are not really Ankaramys around so I'm hoping We get some really nice offsprings from this 2 females and have another female ready to breed soon for this stud!

They are all beautiful chameleons!!. I love the pic where he is grabbing her tail as if to say "Wait, a minute, you ain't goin nowhere"! Too funny!

Chameleon rape! ;) When the guys havent seen any ladies in a long time, they make it look like actual rape. Too much enthusiam :)

Thats a beautiful female Ank. She actually looks identical to my femal nosy mitsio. Hope your breeding goes well, I'd love a cb Ank to add to my collection.:cool:;)

Back
Top Bottom