pinkies

dang it. it was initially for my tarantula...since she hasnt eaten in such a long time i thought it might be a treat. now she wouldnt eat it and everytime i try to feed it to her i feel so bad for the mouse cuz its so cute. now i dont know what to do with it.

I'd advise against it cos it can cause gout in your cham- they're adapted to deal with insect protein but not other types of protein, so it's probably not worth the risk. I know how you feel though! I'm always ending up with feeders that are too big for/refused by 1 animal & I have to see if the others are interested.

unfortunately i dont have a baby snake. the only carnivores big enough to eat it is my tarantula and my cham. and i guess the pinkie wont survive cuz it needs to breast feed. i feel so bad right now

With a receipt you can always return the pinky to the pet shop. Without a receipt they may give you store credit and if not at least the pinky doesn't die in your care. Pinkies are too much calcium for a tarantula, even though it isn't a lot. Calcium and T's do not mix. It hinders their ability to molt.

Back
Top Bottom