PINK Body W/Blue Bars! Another Ambilobe Superstar!

Status
Not open for further replies.

KevinA

Avid Member
IMG_7358.jpg

Nice case of pink eye;)
IMG_73531.jpg

Sleepy sleep sleep.
IMG_7322.jpg

Yep, this guy fires up with amazing PINK and Blues! He's just about ready to be the star in your chameleon breeding project and as you can see, he's def. packing the goods ;)
IMG_7356.jpg

He can be yours for $225 + part of shipping costs. His sisters are available starting at $100.

He's just starting to color up in the past few weeks and the best is yet to come. He's got a lot more coloring up to do and his first real fire up will be amazing to say the least.

For reference, this is him 12 days ago showing his colors on 04/28/2009.

IMG_7129.jpg

And here he is yesterday on 05/09/2009. Thats 12 days worth of color.
IMG_7358.jpg

Some people like to raise tomatos. I like to raise my own pets:D

Last edited:
This guy and his clutch mates are just over 6 months. Hatch dates ranged from about Oct. 24th to Nov. 7th.

My monitor must be off. It looks like a blue/green body.:(

Hey

May be I don't see what your seeing, as I care for these guys every day. I can't garuntee that this guy will be fully pink. However, his front 1/3 fires up pink and his rear 1/3rd fires up pink as can be seen in the photos, so 2/3rds of him already fire up pink and blue at 6 months of age and he's got a long way to go. He's fully represented in the photos, thats a better garunteee than I've seen and I will take as many photos as anyone wants brefore transaction.

Here's a photo of his brother showing more "pink" color through the body, though it is off focus.
IMG_7234-1.jpg

Last edited:
Here's the dad. The little guy is showing a lot more pinks than his dad.
100_3391asc.jpg

For inquiries, please use the private message function.

Thanks,

Kevin

This thread can be put to sleep...
IMG_7773.jpg

This guy turned into a buitiful full pink/red body blue bar ambilobe and will be a future breeder. His twin(my 1st choice of the clutch), that was pictured in this thread earlier is available though and will be posted shortly if he's not gone.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom