Pimple (?) on mouth of Veiled

Since I've posted so many pics of a ticked off cham, I figured I'd show one with the happy colors :)

Sleeping beauty
karmasleepingfm8.jpg

Sorry for not responding for so long.. prolonged mourning I guess.

Karma passed a while ago, not sure why. She lived well for a few months after the vet visit, no sign of the "pimple" returning or anything else odd. I just woke up one day and she was looking ill and not eating, did everything in my power to make her comfortable but she passed over night :(.

She looked very dehydrated in the eyes but this didn't make sense, and any extra hydration attempts (she managed to drink but not eat) obviously didn't have the desired effect. She seemed way too weak to attempt to move her into the shower, I guess if I'da known she'd be gone anyway I might've tried.

The consensus from those who owned her first is that she reached about 5yrs overall, approx 3 with me, which I suppose is pretty good from what I've read. No future herping plans as she was basically taken on as a rescue, her former conditioners were deplorable. Hopefully I don't stumble upon another case like that because it really bums me out when they pass away, and I can't just leave an animal in a bad situation like that.

Back
Top Bottom