Pill bugs and sow bugs..?

Heika

Pill bugs and sow bugs... Man, did that experiment ever go wrong. Cost me 4 breeder chameleons they did. And who knows how many brev eggs (I dont dig em up, just find babies).

Hi Will,

I have used pill bugs and sow bugs pretty extensively with the leaf chams and have yet to have a problem. How did they cost you 4 breeder chameleons?

Heika

Ate them alive while they were sleeping.

I mean, I witnessed the chameleons eating one here and there... and they sure did keep the tanks spotless, but it cost me.

Ate them alive while they were sleeping.

I mean, I witnessed the chameleons eating one here and there... and they sure did keep the tanks spotless, but it cost me.

Wow, amazing. Must be some mutant canadian strain of sow bug?

What type of chameleon were these? And, did you witness the sow bugs actually eating the chameleon.. while it was still alive? Did the sow bugs climb up into the branches to do this? My chams don't lay in the dirt of their tanks to sleep, so access would be hard.

Heika

R. Brev and R. Temporalis.

Yes, I observed them eating them at night. They bugs can climb even thin branches.

I should have taken photos, but my first instinct each time I saw it was to get the bugs off them asap.

Back
Top Bottom