Pigmy Lovers Check This Out

LOL!!! 575$$ That is one hell of a profit since to import them they are less than 5 bucks a piece for brevs. What a rip off Id say even if it is bright orange.

Wow! That's pretty cool looking! I saw a really red one at a show once, but I was worried it could have been sick or septicemic so I didn't get it. I know iguanas tend to turn orangey when they get septicemic. Maybe I was just paranoid...

LOL!!! 575$$ That is one hell of a profit since to import them they are less than 5 bucks a piece for brevs. What a rip off Id say even if it is bright orange.

I thinks its going to go to a best offer. $575 probably is not going to happen. Wish they would post if it is a male or female.

Wow that's awesome, I would never pay that much for it unless you know for sure its a genetic morph like albinism.

wowowowowowowowow :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: that is FREAKING CRAZY! IT LOOKS LIKE A MINI MALE CRISTATUS! :D:rolleyes::p 575$ is a rediculous call though even for something rare like this. but he is a gorgeous handsome pyg!

does KS allow image saving? i'd love to have this picture in my computer

Back
Top Bottom