Pictures of jacksons

Here's Trident my Male Jacksons. Around 17 months old.
Trident5_zps2313c853.jpg

Another
Trident3_zpsb578ee64.jpg

Here is my sweet little Reggie Jackson soaking in some rays this weekend (trying to complete a head shed)..
IMG_20130209_091653.jpg

Here he is in stealth mode :D
IMG_20121109_112727.jpg

I LOVE Jacksons! Must add pics of my little Monty aka Montysaurus, who is 17 months old now. Love this little chap to bits! :D

MrPerfect_zpsdc992365.jpg

UncleMontysaur.jpg

50shadesofgreen.jpg

These are all great looking chams....I have decided that our next will be a jacksons....going in May to the Southaven reptile show and if I can find one there I like, well he will be mine.

These are all great looking chams....I have decided that our next will be a jacksons....going in May to the Southaven reptile show and if I can find one there I like, well he will be mine.

Excellent choice!! Don't tell my panthers, but my Jacksons is my favorite... He is just such a sweet little guy, and watches everything I do with a keen interest. Nothing cuter than the head on shot of a Jackson male, with their googly eyes and googly horns :D

Linosaurus rex!

25937_550119571665103_2114367189_n.jpg

Wow! Linus looks so much like Monty, I did a double take!

Excellent choice!! Don't tell my panthers, but my Jacksons is my favorite... He is just such a sweet little guy, and watches everything I do with a keen interest. Nothing cuter than the head on shot of a Jackson male, with their googly eyes and googly horns :D

I have had 3 Veileds and now have Monty (my Jax) and Zippy the Carpet, but Monty is by far my favourite of them all. He has so much character and is so happy to just sit and chill with me. Jacksons seem to have that little extra something. Monty is like a tiny green puppy - he even comes to the front of the viv to greet me when I come home from work!:D

You said about yours taking a keen interest in what goes on - that reminds me of Monty's first Christmas. He was just 3 months old in December 2011 and we put the Christmas tree up in the middle of the room to decorate it. Monty sat at the front of the viv the whole time watching what we were doing!

Here is my 16 mo. old named Dane.He's such a sweet little man,always has been.I've had him since he was a month old
[/ATTACH]

Attachments

• 181.jpg
    181.jpg
    193.5 KB · Views: 161
  • 287.jpg
    287.jpg
    251.7 KB · Views: 163
  • 291.jpg
    291.jpg
    248.5 KB · Views: 98
Horn baby horns!! All these dedicated threads with pics of certain chams is really making me get the itch to expand my collection. I must resist....I must resist!!!

Wow! He's such a big man now! But still so photogenic and adorable. I have been considering a Jackson's myself lately - I've always been so in love with your Dinky Dinosaur!

Back
Top Bottom