Pictures of a little confrontation

jhappe

some pictures of my veiled and my panther flexin at each other. Then one of my panther checkin out his girlfriend.

There was a good distance between them trust me, the veiled is actually a good bit smaller than the panther, i made sure that they couldnt get to each other

The veiled(ricky) i got from a reptile show when he was 6 weeks(not sure of the sire) and the panther(randy) i got from chameleon kingdom and his sire was magellan.

Do you know if Magellan was related to Yoda? Your seems to have some of his traits. Similar to my Dooku

Notice the 'What the HELL is this guy doing in here' look in the last photo in your second post? I think hes wondering why you let you veiled in his cage ;)

The veiled(ricky) i got from a reptile show when he was 6 weeks(not sure of the sire) and the panther(randy) i got from chameleon kingdom and his sire was magellan.

looks like an orion baby to me but you might ask nicodemayo wat he is becuase nic is chameleon kingdom now.

what is the dob on your blue bar i have one from same sire they could be brothers ahahah!:D:eek::cool:

I think he is a little over a year now, im not sure of his exact birth date, i got him last july and they told me he was 6 1/2 months old then.

Yoda's sire was blue banana. That's all I know oif his lineage.

holy hell that's a knockout blue bar! Good looking panther!

i got laguna in in june he was 3 months and was told his dad was magellan. here is a few pics of him they look close
DSC01508.jpg

DSC01699.jpg

Back
Top Bottom