pic's??

ronnie

Well here go
's....hope this works!!:)will post more if this turns out o.k!

Last edited:
Nice looking chameleon, Ronnie!

I live in Canada and have kept chameleons for over 20 years and I STILL keep them in cages that are mostly glass (with screen lids and sometimes screen doors). I wish someone would tell my veiled females that live to be over 6 year old that they should die because of it.

Obviously I would not tell someone who lived in a hot place like California or Florida without air conditioning to use glass...but in the colder climates there is very little problem with it IMHO.

I don't use substrate though....I would rather have nothing on the floor of the cage than risk impaction.

I realy wish some people would understand that some people here do NOT live in areas with warm humid air.

for people that don't have high humidity, glass works great.

I do agree that more live plants are needed, even though that ficus will grow large in time.
more plants will give hiding places, extra places for misting (think drinking), and help with humidity.

Harry

I realy wish some people would understand that some people here do NOT live in areas with warm humid air.

for people that don't have high humidity, glass works great.

I do agree that more live plants are needed, even though that ficus will grow large in time.
more plants will give hiding places, extra places for misting (think drinking), and help with humidity.

Dito! humidity maximum where i am since i have been monitoring it daily is 17%, normal about 5-7%. Cold and Dry! :(

Back
Top Bottom