pics with the real plants

Stacey5089

:D so the real plants are finally in although i think ill be adding somemore lets just see if these ones survive first:)and i would appreciate any tips on how to look after the plants

Attachments

• enclosures full.jpg
    enclosures full.jpg
    133.2 KB · Views: 205
  • enclosures left.jpg
    enclosures left.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 223
  • enclosures right.JPG
    enclosures right.JPG
    121.8 KB · Views: 187
:D so the real plants are finally in although i think ill be adding somemore lets just see if these ones survive first:)and i would appreciate any tips on how to look after the plants

What kinds of plants do you have in there? It's difficult to tell in those pictures.

Holy....... :eek: I'm in LOVE!!!!! those are amazing vivs! I want those in my living room! lol my dart frogs would love those as well as my veiled!

Wow, what a set-up! I didn't even see that there were cages below for other critters, I thought it was storage. What a cool reptile wall!

I would LOVE to see some up close pics of the smaller details of that setup. I am currently refurbing an old armoire into a custom acrylic terrarium. Very curious how to are handling ventilation and plumbing. Cool setup!

I would LOVE to see some up close pics of the smaller details of that setup. I am currently refurbing an old armoire into a custom acrylic terrarium. Very curious how to are handling ventilation and plumbing. Cool setup!

The ventilation and air flow is realy good were using fans that are hooked upto fan controlers which are in one of the draws at the bottom the chams are shedding so much better in here i noticed it straight away and i dont realy know what u mean about plumbing lol??

The ventilation and air flow is realy good were using fans that are hooked upto fan controlers which are in one of the draws at the bottom the chams are shedding so much better in here i noticed it straight away and i dont realy know what u mean about plumbing lol??

I dont need to get rid off any excess water because the airflow is realy good it does not get damp it dries out completely during misting

Thank you for the reply. The fans are a good idea. I figured with a misting setup, there would always be standing water at the bottom causing mold/bacteria. I am sure the fans take care of that. My entertainment center has a similar setup, cause my xbox/ps3/etc are all enclosed, so I use fans to keep them cool. Again.....love the setup!

Thank you for the reply. The fans are a good idea. I figured with a misting setup, there would always be standing water at the bottom causing mold/bacteria. I am sure the fans take care of that. My entertainment center has a similar setup, cause my xbox/ps3/etc are all enclosed, so I use fans to keep them cool. Again.....love the setup![/QUOTE

The fans take care of most of it but the floor will also be heated just incase:)

Back
Top Bottom