Pics of your feeder setups

techmikef

Id like to see pics of everyones feeder setups. Especially ones where there are multiple species of feeders being kept. Im just trying to get ideas together for the best way to setup a population of multiple different feeder types.

Wow, I honestly expected this would get tons of pics. I guess not as many people breed their feeders as I expected.

U asked for it :<) ImageUploadedByTapatalk1370473015.090568.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1370473035.872152.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1370473129.455909.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1370473158.253103.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1370473187.924150.jpg

lol SMCNARY I remeber seeing you post that in some other thread. Crazy. Tech, I can't speak for him cause I don't remember exactly but its basically every standard feeder plus every non standard feeder haha

Show off! Lol

Hey bro (Brian) I waited and nobody replied so well u know me lol :D
Guys piglet,sandracham, and I have all posted pictures of our feeders and just about everything u would want to know...especially piglet and Sandra but if you need more pm me and I will be happy to help in any way I can. I currently have crickets,mealworms,super worms,silkworms,hornworms,Dubia and red runner roaches,blue bottle flys, two types of fruit fly and 3 types of isopods in 3 different color variations. You can look at my posts and see tons of pictures as well as piglet and sandracham's pages. I learned a lot from BOTH of those LADIES and you can also!!!!!!
If I can help just pm me
Steve

Hey bro (Brian) I waited and nobody replied so well u know me lol :D
Guys piglet,sandracham, and I have all posted pictures of our feeders and just about everything u would want to know...especially piglet and Sandra but if you need more pm me and I will be happy to help in any way I can. I currently have crickets,mealworms,super worms,silkworms,hornworms,Dubia and red runner roaches,blue bottle flys, two types of fruit fly and 3 types of isopods in 3 different color variations. You can look at my posts and see tons of pictures as well as piglet and sandracham's pages. I learned a lot from BOTH of those LADIES and you can also!!!!!!
If I can help just pm me
Steve

You are the feeder breeding king at this point lol. Glad I could help with the worm breeding even if my crazy schedule precluded our time for a phone call.

Back
Top Bottom