Pics of the crew

Cameron B

Established Member
Well, today was a 5 hr. cham dedicated day of cleaning out cages, re-organizing, cleaning out bins for crickets and rotating sun time. After I cleaned each cage I nabbed some pics of some of the chams before going back "home." Enjoy. :)

Carpet Chameleons

This first pic is a new male to the clan. He's 3.5 months old and his colors are slowly coming in day by day. All other photos are female.

2942056815_2f7233d98f_o.jpg

2942872721_9bab1fa254_o.jpg

2942880169_bc07ee538b_o.jpg

2943774606_c2d979230a_o.jpg

Red Rudis

2943789120_20a975f07d_o.jpg

2943825322_7da06e46fb_o.jpg

2942965377_dff94827ab_o.jpg

2942965639_7ab59890f8_o.jpg

Blue Bar Ambilobe

2942782475_3d86684427_o.jpg

2942843853_9d00ff71f5_o.jpg

Thanks for looking, ya'll! Hope everyone is having a great day!

You have got a great collection of chams...I love your red Rudis...he is beautiful :)

George is looking good too...how is the little scallywag?

I love your Chams very nice.

I have 2.2 now on the carpets and I am sure :). You were right the one in question was defiantly a male. I didn't realize your male was only 3.5. Just about a month older than my guys.

How old are the females?

Oh btw - you pic taking skills are awesome!.

Last edited:
Awesome photographs Cameron!
Seems like your collection is starting to really look nice.:)
Try dragging the shutter when your using the flash.
1/30 or even 1/15 of a second.
That should help lighten up those backgrounds.

Cameron, that red rudis male with the black eye is to cool! Really digging your lats

Hey, man. Thanks! I tend to dig him a lot too. His colors are pretty cool and sometimes the camera just doesn't do him justice.

You have got a great collection of chams...I love your red Rudis...he is beautiful :)

George is looking good too...how is the little scallywag?

Haha! George is the cham with a personality! He's fun to watch hunt down food and always active, yet predictable. He's a favorite to everyone that has seen him thus far, that's for sure! Did you manage to nab a new one at the show?

I love your Chams very nice.

I have 2.2 now on the carpets and I am sure :). You were right the one in question was defiantly a male. I didn't realize your male was only 3.5. Just about a month older than my guys.

How old are the females?

Oh btw - you pic taking skills are awesome!.

Ryan, that's just the newer male I got. You're used to seeing my older male as a WC. He's not pictured here.

Females pictured are between 8-10 months. It just goes to show that with Carpets, size is not a good way to date. I've had some that get big quick, and others that take some time!

Thanks for the comment on the pic taking. :)

Awesome photographs Cameron!
Seems like your collection is starting to really look nice.:)
Try dragging the shutter when your using the flash.
1/30 or even 1/15 of a second.
That should help lighten up those backgrounds.

Hey, J. I purposely kept the shutter quicker for a few reasons, but mainly that there was too much noise in the background that would detract from the photograph that I didn't want.

Otherwise, I would have done the following ;):

2595604273_a4c96a8c74.jpg

Huge improvement with the cropping. ;) :p Nice collection too.

Cheers,
t

All for you. :p You know that! My sig says it all.

Musta gotten up early. Nice looking chams BTW.

Ya, unheard of in Cam's world, huh!? Haha. Thanks for the comment, Liz.

Hope everyone is having a great day!

Hey, J. I purposely kept the shutter quicker for a few reasons, but mainly that there was too much noise in the background that would detract from the photograph that I didn't want.

Otherwise, I would have done the following ;):

2595604273_a4c96a8c74.jpg

Nice Cameron, but that was shot in daylight with no flash and at least a f2.8.:D

Compliments on that photo. It looks very natural and wild.

Either way, you take great photographs and I always enjoy them.
I like when blue bar go pale white when they fire up.
Does he only do that when he's in the sun?

Hey, Justin. Thanks for the compliment. The shot above was actually shot at f7. Believe it or not, the shots photographed in this main thread starting post where all photographed in the day as well. Like I said, too much distracting noise, so I wanted it out of there. :)

That cham seems to do that on more or less sunny conditions, but not always. He's pretty cool to watch. :)

The following was shot with flash fired at f4 and 1/200 on the shutter.

2595604339_14e92fe085.jpg

Cam

Back
Top Bottom