Pics of our CH Nosy Falys boy

Any new pics of these guys? I am very curious to see how they have colored up.

Lol. I will take some new pics soon. But I am really waiting for them to hit a year old then I will post some more pics. Because everytime I post pics up of these guys someone always has something negative or a rude comment and I have enough drama in real life without all these know it alls trying to belittle me and my chams.

I know he sold some, and doesnt have many left... but i will try to get some pics up of my boy from this clutch this weekend. Theres a couple shots of mine in my "drama faly" thread but prob not the pics your looking for...
Your right man I did sell some to others and they are looking good I got updated pics from one of them the other day looking killer I will text it to you.. oh and I saw you pic in your other thread he is awesome man :). I will be more on the forum here in a few week's right now I am so busy I just have time to stop in for a quick post.....

This thread is being closely moderated. There will be no warnings and all infractions will be doubled. If someone wants to teach the community what a Faly looks like then I suggest they create their own thread or blog instead of disrupting this one.

Everyones welcome to their own opinion :rolleyes:

If I had plans on breeding him I might care what you thought just a tad bit, but i dont.. Go crap on someone elses thread now

I second that. He looks like a faly to me, Atom's looking badass man. Just because he's not all freckled up like a ginger kid doesn't mean he's not a faly.

Back
Top Bottom