Pics of my Jackson..

Well,

first go to, www.photobucket.com .

There you can make an account. Once you have an account you can upload pictures onto the site and they give you a code that you copy and paste on you're post. Then you're picture comes out on the post :D It sounds hard but its easy and best of all its FREE.:D

Hope that helped ;)

There is a place in the members area under your name that you can upload pictures. You just go to the browse button to your pic on your computer and it will upload it into your gallerie here on Cham Forums.

Frank

ok well here they are, and thx for the help

Newlizpics001.jpg

Newlizpics002.jpg

yea now see with the glass bottom you are going to have a flood in there considering how much you need to mist...i like to have leaves thick enough they can hide under them if they want to. Being able to hide relieves stress.

ChameleonsTree said:
yea now see with the glass bottom you are going to have a flood in there considering how much you need to mist...i like to have leaves thick enough they can hide under them if they want to. Being able to hide relieves stress.

yeh thx again and this is a work in progress, compared to what he was in when i baught him i think he will be happy for one week, im gonna buy some more of the bend vines and hanging greenery, this was a quick setup to keep him happy.....

if anyone sees anything that should be changed immediatly please let me know

thx:)

Back
Top Bottom