Pics of everyone!! You wont believe how Heathen is turning out!

Thanks for the compliments guys!

Hey David hows it going? Heathen is definatly growing and coloring up real nice. Hahaha yeah my carpentry is getting ok hahaha. Still have the crappy ones but hey they work. The one for the new guy I built is not bad. I built Heathen a HUGE one. Its 4 ft tall 3 wide and 2 1\2 deep. Im going to try and get him to be a monster like Batman.

Thanks for the compliments guys!

Hey David hows it going? Heathen is definatly growing and coloring up real nice. Hahaha yeah my carpentry is getting ok hahaha. Still have the crappy ones but hey they work. The one for the new guy I built is not bad. I built Heathen a HUGE one. Its 4 ft tall 3 wide and 2 1\2 deep. Im going to try and get him to be a monster like Batman.
Im good,Louie says hi:p Boy, batman is a huge guy isnt he?

Thanks cameo. Yeah I am curious if any are going to turn out like mom. I see some blue in the bars pop out everyonce in a while. How are those Redbody blue bar eggs comming. I want one! Also. I think it was you who said to use the foot powder when I first became a member and posted about my eggs. I have mold on some tavetana eggs and am wondering about the foot powder. Like how much what kind?

Hey David. Feed Louie a nice big roach for me! Yeah Batman is huge!

Back
Top Bottom