Pics of Crossed Locales..

ChamOh

Established Member
Anyone have a crossed locale that they want to share pics of? I'm very curious to see how some of these have turned out...

love those pics Julirs! That hold back is vibrant : )

Yes, let's get some updated pics Marky!

well since i started the thread, here's my guy..

He still has some growing to do : ) 4.5 month old ambilobe x ambanja. I can't ever seem to find my camera when he's fired up, but he looks really nice. He actually has a lot of white and green. cool!

Attachments

• DSCI0689.jpg
    DSCI0689.jpg
    261.2 KB · Views: 197
Ya I will definitely post pics in a few days. I will try and get a better camera. Nice pics julirs. and chamoH. Its so cool eveyday My panther gets more and more colorful.

1031091240_0002.jpg

1031091239.jpg

here is my boy :) i love him to death these are from a few months ago (too busy to download new pics :(

wow ryan, dude's looking awesome! What's the mix?

would love to see updated pics soon... :D

kinda dumb question

but im new with chameleons. what would happen (or is it possible) for a veild chameleon to mate with a panther or any other types?

NO NO NO that like breeding a cat and a dog
It's really more like breeding a domestic cat with a bobcat since cats and dogs are not only in seperate families, but also in different suborders. It may be possible to breed a veiled and a panther, but if I were to guess, I would say the offspring probably wouldn't be viable.

I am so jealous of your hold back guy Juli..... Lol.

Is he the only one that turned out like that? or did you have some similar ones?

Though the pics make him look like hese a feisty fella! :)

Out of the 4 males-two look very similar-and those guys are handleable, and one looks very Nosy and my hold back is very colorful-those two are nasty mean! Makes sense-their Dad is the meanest chameleon I have ever seen.

NO NO NO that like breeding a cat and a dog

i thought so lol. im not goin tto do it dont worry! i just wanted to know it it was possible since they are both chameleons. but you have a point to the house cat/bob cat thing lol

Back
Top Bottom