Pics of Charmander my Baby Yemen/Veiled!

AllitaMay

Here he is.

X-Mas Day, when I received him from my wonderful Fiance!
IMG_0359.jpg

He's not very happy with me, had to move some things around to clean
IMG_0380.jpg

His Temporary home while my brother and I make his new home. And him of course!
(water drip on the plant, catcher bowl with screen on it, no feed bowl since the pinheads climb up to his basking spot, ground area cleaned daily to keep from mold and sickness)
IMG_0378.jpg

It's glass, i know bad for him but, as i said, were building him a properly ventilated home. Just a bigger angle. also hes chomping on a cricket.
IMG_0381.jpg

He looks really nice.. maybe its because of his position, but it would seem as he has a swollen neck. Also, the red light you have is unnecessary, a regular 40w house hold bulb works well for heat.

We live in a very cold house and cold area of Canada. I just want to be sure hes not too cold. And in the second down he had just finished eating a cricket.

I was referring to the first pic for the swelling.. seems a bit big, maybe ts just me. As far as the cold, you could just get a ceramic heat emitter if its too cold. But I would not use the red light (during the day and specially not at night).

Problem resolved until i can get the ceramic heater, borrowed one of my brothers heat pad. Thank you I read up on it more!

Back
Top Bottom