Picked up some pfefferi and montium

JimO

Established Member
I have a pair of pfefferi and a pair of montium arriving tomorrow. The seller still has a pair of pfefferi and a couple of pairs of montium left. If you are interested, send me a PM and I can give you the seller's contact info.

I'll post pictures when they arrive.

Great to hear about both of these fantastic two horned species getting into good hands. Good luck with them, I would love to own both at some point down the line.

I can't wait to see pictures :D

Well, both pairs arrived today and I am speechless. These are awesome!!! And, as a bonus, it looks like both females might be gravid!

The male montium, in particular, is absolutely stunning. I couldn't get a shot of the female pfefferi, but I'll post glamour shots when they settle in.

pfefferi male
Pfefferi male 07-24-13.jpg

montium female
Montium female 07-24-13.jpg

montium male
Montium male 07-24-13.jpg

Yeah, it's clear the seller took very good care of them. They are all eating and drinking and they have good body weight.

If anyone is interested, they have at least a pair of each available. I can provide contact info if you send me a PM.

How great to see that someone has given them decent care during their travels!

Here are some photos of the female montium. It's hard for me to tell if she looks gravid - any thoughts?

Montium female 07-25-13a.jpg Montium female 07-25-13b.jpg Montium female 07-25-13c.jpg Montium female 07-25-13d.jpg

Back
Top Bottom