pic of my chameleon

stranger23

ok i can only get this pic up for now it says the pics taken on my phone are to big any ideas on how to make them small enough to get them on here?

Attachments

• 294.jpg
    294.jpg
    242.9 KB · Views: 186
Save them on your computer.
Open the picture in Paint.
Crop the picture by 30% (Image -> Sketch/Skew)
Save the file as a jgp.

Should be about 1% or smaller of it's original file size :)

Ok figured out how to crop the pics the first one i posted is him sleeping and these two are him out in the sun today

Attachments

• 308.jpg
    308.jpg
    231.9 KB · Views: 134
  • 309.jpg
    309.jpg
    253.9 KB · Views: 173
He is about a year and a half, but he wasnt kept in the right condition before i got him so im a bit worried he might not be ok, ive only just got him to start drinking after a week of having him, its taken him this long to get used to using drops as a water source as he had a waterfall before but it wasnt cleaned out regularly and he didnt have a uv light so ive got him one and i take him out side in the sun as often as i can i love the fact that every day he gets a bit more colourful and he has only hissed at me once when i tried the shower technique, he is just so friendly :)

He looks fine, not underweight, not dehydrated. Once he gets used to his new surroundings he may not be so friendly though. Make sure he stays plenty hydrated, has proper UVB and supplementation, and get a fecal done to make sure he is parasite free after the waterfall.

Hard to say if he looks too thin as they change their shape at times. When walking they usually look thin, when suning fat. You've got the right idea, natural light, much water and crickets and he'll fatten up.

Thank you ive got his vet appointment booked, how often do they go to the toilet he hasnt been for a few days now and im just wondering if he goes soon will i have to use that sample to take to the vets as he may not go again before we go ive had him since the 13th june and he has only been about 3 times and that was outside in the sun

I use a program that is called Pix resizer. it works well and can resize any format of picture to any size.

When chams get older they go poo less often. Some only go once or twice a week. So you might want to put that sample in a plastic container and keep it in the fridege til your vet appt. That should keep it from drying out for a day or so.

Thank you ive got his vet appointment booked, how often do they go to the toilet he hasnt been for a few days now and im just wondering if he goes soon will i have to use that sample to take to the vets as he may not go again before we go ive had him since the 13th june and he has only been about 3 times and that was outside in the sun

As TP man said keep a sample just in case. More than likely if he goes while in the sun he will give you a fresh one on the way to the vet. ;)

I live in england lol there is no knowing if im going to have sun the day we go to the vets im shocked ive managed to get him out 3 days in a row as it is we never see the sun its always cloudy, will save any samples i get to make sure ive got one for the vets thanks for your opinions its put my mind at rest a bit :) i feel so blessed to have bud in our lifes and i really want him to be happy

Back
Top Bottom