Photos of the ENTIRE Pet Family

jannb

Chameleon Enthusiast
Up first is my little man Tate. Tate is such a little sweetheart. He might not have allot of color but he makes up for it with personality.

chamelions120720141218_zpsbf2df20f.jpg

Up next is my veiled Sage. Sage likes to be with me all the time and wishes he was the only one. He loves getting off his tree and just hanging out.

Sage%20and%20Lottie%2010%2024%2015%20231_zpsmpqtjtrm.jpg

Here's Cooper from a couple days ago in his room. He's such a laid back and friendly guy. I've had him since he was 2 months old and weighed 8 grams.

cooper%2010222015%20005_zpswtdap9qs.jpg

Next is my boy Spike. He has been with me since November 2014. He is a very special boy. Spike is my first chameleons, Luie & Camille's grandson. He is the brother to my precious Sadie that I lost in July 2013 and he's Lottie, Amos and Andy's daddy. That's about as special as you can get.

Tate%20Amos%20Spike%20Teddy%20and%20Bart%2010%2024%2015%20303_zpsvwhwa6ow.jpg

This is my sweet baby Lottie. She is the most precious girl and I love her dearly. I have had Lottie since she was 2 and 1/2 weeks old.

Sage%20and%20Lottie%2010%2024%2015%20488_zpsfxvpawmx.jpg

Up next is Amos. Amos is so much fun and it is an absolute pleasure to take care of him.

Tate%20Amos%20Spike%20Teddy%20and%20Bart%2010%2024%2015%20263_zpsgixcq2zn.jpg

Next is my little Andy. He is the smallest of the boys weighing 156 grams. Andy is allot of fun and a really sweet little boy.

Andy%20Tate%20camera%20cantanias%20095_zpsjpwfezoj.jpg

This little cutie is Dulce, my Cuban Knight Anole. She is a precious sweetheart and been with me since she was a tiny baby.

DulceandTatecage9113070_zpsf04e5783.jpg

This handsome dog is my boy Red. I've had him since he was a pup and he's 13 and 1/2 years old. He's my very special buddy.

Red%2013%20years%20old%203%2029%2015%20023_zpskgycqyvd.jpg

Next is my Redfoot Teddy. Teddy is 2 years and 4 months old. She is a spoiled rotten mess. Teddy has a little piece of greens on her chin.

Tate%20Amos%20Spike%20Teddy%20and%20Bart%2010%2024%2015%20378_zpsdbvco7w4.jpg

This is my Box Turtle Bart. He is such a neat little guy and has become a big part of the family.

Tate%20Amos%20Spike%20Teddy%20and%20Bart%2010%2024%2015%20609_zpsllhai1ji.jpg

Last edited:
Your pets and your photography are amazing! Thanks for sharing. I'm a new owner and have had my Ambilobe 3 weeks. Hugo is 4 mo old. I'm looking forward to seeing his personality develop. Your posts are encouraging!

Your pets and your photography are amazing! Thanks for sharing. I'm a new owner and have had my Ambilobe 3 weeks. Hugo is 4 mo old. I'm looking forward to seeing his personality develop. Your posts are encouraging!

Thank you for your kind words Melissa. Keep up the good work with Hugo.

Awwww, the whole family! Looking fat and happy as usual. Thanks for posting :D

Thank you Lurita! I love all of these guys so very much.

Your entire family is beautiful...just as I would expect from you Jann!

Thank you Lynda. This really means allot coming from you.

Jann, it is a pleasure to see the entire family! Just wonderful!

Deb

Deb, your kind words are great appreciated. When you get a chance you need to post some new photos of your guys. We would all love to see them.

I always love seeing family pictures from you - all of your guys (and gals) are so well-loved that you can see it in their eyes. Thanks as always for sharing!

Nice to see the entire clan! Glad to see everyone doing well. :)

Thank you Michael! I hope all is well there?

I always love seeing family pictures from you - all of your guys (and gals) are so well-loved that you can see it in their eyes. Thanks as always for sharing!

You are so kind Michelle. Thank you!

It's great to see so many happy, healthy pets and so many different kinds. :) Gotta love animals.

Thank you Sara. I sure do love my animals! :D

Amazing. Beautiful family!

Your nice comments are appreciated. Thank you!

Don’t you mean Stately Tately, Super Cooper, Spectacular Spike and Naughty Lottie? You know I’m going to put them in the calendar like that.

Everyone looks great. Give them some bugs and some extra loving from me.

Love each and every one of them! I wish I could take pictures like you Jann. They are all beautiful! Glad everyone is doing well!:)

Your babies are all such beautiful, happy and well taken care of! Jann, they're lucky to have you!! I absolutely love the turtles :):):)

Don’t you mean Stately Tately, Super Cooper, Spectacular Spike and Naughty Lottie? You know I’m going to put them in the calendar like that.

Everyone looks great. Give them some bugs and some extra loving from me.

Thank you Trace! Today is food day so everyone gets a bug from there Aunt Tracey.

Love each and every one of them! I wish I could take pictures like you Jann. They are all beautiful! Glad everyone is doing well!:)

Thank you Carol. We'll bring the camera and get some photos of your guys next time we are down your way.

Love your photos, some awesome chameleons you have! Red looks happy too!

Thank you so much for your nice compliments Chris.

Your babies are all such beautiful, happy and well taken care of! Jann, they're lucky to have you!! I absolutely love the turtles :):):)

Thank you Natalie! I love them all so much.

Ahhhh :D got my Teddy fix! You really are not posting enough Teddy on FB - lol
Your animals are so beautiful Jann - the true picture of what they should be- healthy, happy, and very well loved :D
Thanks for sharing

Jann the family looks amazing, and exceptionally taken care of! As usual your photography makes me jealous, thanks for sharing.

Scott

Back
Top Bottom