Picture 105.jpg
    248.7 KB · Views: 284
wheres wally? i mean dizzy

wheres wally i mean wheres dizzy!!??

Attachments

• Picture 115.jpg
    Picture 115.jpg
    251.5 KB · Views: 229
yehh i can see her blending in. did u attach that pole across the top i may need to do something like that so help support some branches

yehh i can see her blending in. did u attach that pole across the top i may need to do something like that so help support some branches
its not a pole dude, i use wood garden canes because they are a perfect size and diameter for a chams docking clamp like hands/claws.
also they are perfect to cut to size and u can cable/zip tie canes to other canes to make it easy for chams to climb high and low.

I'm not sure bit she seems friendly and not territorial?? She has been to the bottom and dug around bait but havnt seen any eggs, I have used 5-6 inches of playpit sand at bottom of her cage so she has choicecwherecto dig, she only accepts being hand fed so she isn't able to eat substrate

Is she gravid?? Looks plump.

I agree.

Is the sand in the bottom moist enough for her to dig a tunnel in? I dont think 5 to 6 inches of substrate is enough for her to lay eggs in. I would hurry up and construct something that can hold 10 to 12 inches of substrate at least 12x12 inches wide.

there are no pictures. Just go out and get a 5 gallon bucket and fill it with washed play sand, not soaking, but enough that you can dig a tunnel and your cham, can dig a tunnel too.

Back
Top Bottom