jytu9u4e.jpg

ehy2yhu4.jpg

eby7apat.jpg

vape4ahy.jpg

anehare7.jpg

gumuru3e.jpg

ysuda9aq.jpg

Last edited:
Beautiful pics!! Nice to see Zubairs relatives all looking so great!!! Your Falys are awesome!!!

These boys are looking great!. Such pretty red markings. :)

those are some sweet Falys an the reason there my favorite!!! they look Great Rob

Awesome! I love the guy in the last 3 photos the best, he's beautiful.

Awesome pictures Rob! Your falys look great!

Thanks guys!! I really appreciate the kind words! These colors are what made me fall in love with the locale, and it's really nice to see the dedication I have had to the locale pay off in the offspring.

Looking at these pics makes me wish I had bought one from you Rob :(
Oh well, maybe some day :eek:

Your definitely not the first to say this ;) Thanks

Beautiful pics!! Nice to see Zubairs relatives all looking so great!!! Your Falys are awesome!!!

Thanks Andrea!! I am loving seeing all your fantastic pictures of Zubair too!! I wish I could keep all of them but since I can't I love seeing photos of them in loving homes growing up healthy!

Last edited:
Its good to know at least a few Nosy Faly keepers were stubborn enough to stay away from unproven lineage. Your Nosy Faly are great! That pair should do good helping you to continue producing excellent Nosy Faly.

Gee Rob all those chams are prettier than the next. You sure have enough for a farm. how do you sleep at night knowing you are hoarding all the beauty - and doing such a wonderful job raising them?:D

Got to love new blood into the farm
ygu4u3y2.jpg

tuhujaze.jpg

Thx Ray!!

Its good to know at least a few Nosy Faly keepers were stubborn enough to stay away from unproven lineage. Your Nosy Faly are great! That pair should do good helping you to continue producing excellent Nosy Faly.

Im just loving seeing all these sweet looking falys popping up!!!! when I saw screameleons Breeders when I got into chams I was Hooked on this locale, little did I know how hard it would be to actually get some that looked like the ones that got me hooked!! fast forward 5 years and ALOT of B.S. taken I can sit back an smile..I always said id just let pictures speak for themselves an they have spoken loudly!!!!
I want to thank everyone of my customers/Friends that trusted in me an my word that my lines where what I promised they were!! I look forward to working with you all to keep this beautiful locale looking the way that made us all fall in love with them.. take a bow ladies an gentlemen jobs well done!!!!!

I havent been on this forum in a long while, I shifted my focus to Cyclura and Ctenosaur.

But I can say with 100% confidence there are ALOT of mixed Faly locale being offered as pure Nosy Faly. Im talking from experience with both wild caught imports and producing captive born Nosy Faly myself. From what im seeing, there are only a handful of REAL Nosy Faly being produced. Funny thing is alot of "reputable" breeders are advertising false Nosy Faly.

-Dont mean to beat a dead horse with Faly but results speak for themselves this locale has a very consistent "look". If you see something a little off, chances are its not the real thing.

Rob your lines are amazing they look amazing im so happy i got rafiki from you!!! I have found a great female for him.and hope they turn out anything like yours!!!

The "farm" name started out as a Joke...and still is tongue in cheek but I've grown to like it.

Thanks guys....someone on FB asked me what a Faly at rest looked like...well the hard part is taking a picture without making them fired. Here are some random pics snapped really quick in my cham room

7aza8u5y.jpg

a9u3yrav.jpg

7ydy9e4y.jpg

eba5ety3.jpg

sa4y4u6e.jpg

ata6ebas.jpg

Back
Top Bottom