photo contest

dindy

i posted in the photo contest...my pic was up for a while and now its gone what does this mean......

Hi Dindy! Mine is down too. If you look at the link on the photo contest titled "photo contest rules" it should explain everything. I'm not 100% sure why mine is down either, but it gave me a better idea of what the reasons may be.

my pic was 10 times better than half those pics that are still there....so simple and nothing really amazing....except for that clown face one...thats gonna win for sure

my pic was 10 times better than half those pics that are still there....so simple and nothing really amazing....except for that clown face one...thats gonna win for sure

If you read the photo contest rules, it may have been taken down because of the size or format, not because of the quality.

But good sportsmanship is just as valuable as a good photo.

Just so you know Dindy, I took the mitsio photo that you commented on and I've had many of my photos not make it to the final round.

i wasnt trying to be rude or anything....was just sad to not see my pic in the contest...maybe next month than i guess....good luck everyone tho....thanks guys

i think the next theme for the contest should be manipulation. already got my entry :p

Attachments

• Manipulation.jpg
    Manipulation.jpg
    98.8 KB · Views: 177

This isn't a place for talk like that. Please watch ur words and respect us all.

as you can see if you read the thread i already apologized and said i did not mean to offend anyone....my intentions were not to bad mouth the members of chameleon forums what so ever....if your offended than im sorry you take offence to things so easily....im not a rude person and didnt mean it in a rude way!!!

as you can see if you read the thread i already apologized and said i did not mean to offend anyone....my intentions were not to bad mouth the members of chameleon forums what so ever....if your offended than im sorry you take offence to things so easily....im not a rude person and didnt mean it in a rude way!!!

You're forgiven lol.

I'm sure what you had said wasn't a shot at the contestants of the photo contest. You're just upset your good photo wasn't in the final voting. Don't worry Dindy, Cham Forums isn't going anywhere, so keep entering. It took me a while for one to make it to the final voting and I sure was excited LOL. I'm still waiting for a first, second or third place finish too...

You have to read the rules. Brad is going to cut all the photos that do not meet the rules. It's usually because the photos are too small. Check the size of your pics and see if they meet the minimum.

I take all my pics at high resolution and large size - on my old 3.3 MP camera. Now, I've got a 10MP camera, the images are freaking huge - 5 megabytes each or more in some cases! I have to resize EVERYTHING...

I try to post a pic in the contests every month - it's really fun to have a monthly contest with a really really useful prize. I have a stockpile of pics I choose from. I'm running out of good pics, I'll have to shoot more.

Back
Top Bottom