Phone photos

guanagator

Avid Member
Thought I would share some quick shots from my phone this week taken while I was cleaning or doing other duties in the chameleon corner. May get out the big camera again this weekend for some more baby love the phone just doesn't do them justice so you'll just have to be patient. ;)

This guy is adjusting to his new home well. I think it's my favorite dragonstrand build out yet, his roommates may get renovations soon based off the success.
72447C87-8E77-48B6-934A-F7984847FAF4_zpsenkjemul.jpg

3B522F85-0DE2-4DD0-AC82-5774BE6BD38F_zpsk1ezbrk0.jpg

Tormund the T. q. gracilior. He's from @jajeanpierre first CH clutch of graciliors and growing up fast, horns are coming in nicely and he gets more and more gold in his cheeks every shed. Absolutely hated being weighed this time, he's been inside without being handled for a few weeks now since it's so hot and I think we've gone backwards in his comfort level with me, after this weight check he won't even handfeed and little bugger has been doing that since day one. Funny animals I'm hoping a hornworm wins him over tomorrow.
2FC694CA-25F8-4C62-8249-5B3E454E4379_zpsyps9nwao.jpg

FC767E6E-7F76-47A1-8184-CE7D6B252AE3_zps7xlntkmz.jpg

Gus is a year old and in breeding mood, crawling out everytime the door opens and head bobbing at all the ladies on his way outside. He's up to 155g at 11months 7gs heavier than Kai was at this point!
85EB7618-6FC3-497A-927D-132BF6C96F36_zpsdodwaaqy.jpg

784C4DD5-9238-4E02-8BF5-BC3FA0B2CE97_zpsvkmmlvxg.jpg

Awesome guys! I want a quad so bad but my condo gets a little too warm for them. I'm about to do the pond foam on my next build I hope it turns our good like yours. We both have a boy named Gus! I love that name

He looks like such a sweet boy.

Oh how looks can be deceiving, I have to say he is coming around some but sweet may not be the word I would use to describe Gus. Grumpy is more accurate, or hungry always hungry how else could the little porker be over 150g already. He does like to go outside and between that and the food association we are slowly building trust.

Oh how looks can be deceiving, I have to say he is coming around some but sweet may not be the word I would use to describe Gus. Grumpy is more accurate, or hungry always hungry how else could the little porker be over 150g already. He does like to go outside and between that and the food association we are slowly building trust.

Keep working with him and he'll come around. This was my Jr. He was a real sweetheart. He got plenty of love and attention. He only had one eye. When he was 4 months old he had an eye injury and Dr. Alfonso had to amputate his eye but he did excellent with only one eye.
image.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom