Phineas is Five! (3-25-16)

d3s5

Avid Member
Phineas turns five today! He is beginning to show some signs of age. He has fallen a couple times recently and he also gets disoriented in the house sometimes. He was my first chameleon and he is very laid back and calm - except when he's confined or he sees another chameleon!

His main free range is on the left. Phineas is all the way over on the top right. There is a tree under him that died, but he loves to sleep in it still.
image.jpeg

Here he is getting ready for bed in his favorite dead tree.
image.jpeg

He likes to stay on top of the television a lot also.
image.jpeg

Here are some pictures from today.
image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Thanks for looking. I love this little guy!

Deb

Deb, it just doesn't seem like it's been five years. Phineas is still looking very handsome. He's such a luck boy to have had you all this time. I hope you have ALLOT more happy times together.

Happy Hatch Day Phineas. Give him an extra birthday snack from me.

that free range is excellent! im so jealous, my gf would never allow this in our house. boo to her.the 2nd to last picture is my favorite.

Awesome pictures. Great setup!
Thanks!

Deb, it just doesn't seem like it's been five years. Phineas is still looking very handsome. He's such a luck boy to have had you all this time. I hope you have ALLOT more happy times together.

Happy Hatch Day Phineas. Give him an extra birthday snack from me.
Thanks Jann. He had his favorite today - silkworms!

Happy H-day Phineas! Hope you get some yummy treats to celebrate.:D
Yes he did get some yummy treats! He didn't seem to appreciate me singing him the birthday song, however.

that free range is excellent! im so jealous, my gf would never allow this in our house. boo to her.the 2nd to last picture is my favorite.
Thanks! Well. . . it was a hard decision - boyfriend vs. chameleons. . .

happy hatchday :)
Thanks!

Deb that is great that you have had 5 years with Phineas....let's hope you can both have some more!! Happy Hatch Day Phineas!

Deb that is great that you have had 5 years with Phineas....let's hope you can both have some more!! Happy Hatch Day Phineas!
Yes, hoping for many more. I interact with Phineas more than any of my other chameleons. He's quite a character! Thanks!

He is amazing!! Happy hatch day!!
Thanks! I think he is amazing also!

What a handsome guy!! Happy hatch day Phineas!!!!:)
Thanks!

Happy hatchday to your beautiful boy! He looks like he has been very well loved and taken care of. I hope he will live many more healthy and happy years with you!

Happy hatchday to your beautiful boy! He looks like he has been very well loved and taken care of. I hope he will live many more healthy and happy years with you!
Thanks Carol! I love him so much! Except for the blindness in his one eye, the vet said he was in good shape at his annual check up.

Back
Top Bottom