pheonix worms

We are about to get some for our leopard gecko colony. Its said they also have antibactiral propertys. (I forgot to mention that).

My chams did not care for them personally. They were never all that interested in eating them even though they love other worms. A lot of mine went to waste. :(

I haven't tried them but I have researched them in preparation for growing my own this summer.

They are very nutritious if your chameleon will eat them.

search youtube for them and you will find all kinds of lizards and other animals loving them.

My chams did not care for them personally. They were never all that interested in eating them even though they love other worms. A lot of mine went to waste. :(

Waste? Did they pupate and turn into flies? Hugh went crazy for the Soldier Flies. :) They only live 2 days but they are small enough to where you can feed a bunch of them off before that happens.

Does anyone hand-feed their chameleons? My chameleons all ate the soldier fly grubs with no problem with the exception of one female Veiled I have. I tricked her into eating them by simply offering her 1-2 crickets from my hand, then holding up a soldier fly grub. She had gone into the 'What-ever-you-are-offering-me-is-food' mode and ate it before she realized what it was. I tried on another day by putting them into her cage and still nothing. But everytime I try that trick, it seems to work.

Back
Top Bottom