Petsmart now carries Arcadia’s Products

?? Personally I still won't support them even if they were giving away free ice cream cones.😠
They are trying to change tho Don’t judge by how they used to be but how they are now and they are definitely trying to change and it shows it’s a slow process tho until they are to a good point

Just went to Petco yesterday to look around(been years). I'll be honest their set up wasn't all that bad. I mean typical glass case with vines, eco earth, dripper, etc. The veileds were very pretty and looked normal. I forgot to look in at the lighting now that I think of it, but only thing I didnt really like was the large water dish(meant to collect from the dripper), they did have leaves over it though(but they were fake meh). All things considered, I've seen much worse in the past. Don't know a whole lot about some of the other reptiles they had to judge the set ups too much. For example, had some baby bearded dragons together, leopard geckos, etc. The saltwater section as usual seemed the most offensive, tangs living in ~10g or less aquariums. I get it, these are temporary, but gotta give those fish a little more!
Yea mine looks pretty good. They even have the long uvb in their enclosures. The only thing that was a problem what he had sooo much eco dirt in his poop for like a week when I first got him. Lol from all the free range feeding there. & now he tries .. like purposely tries to eat the dirt. I have to put LAYERS of rocks so he can't get to it. Lmao idk what that's about. But I feel like it's with a baby who eats lead paint, they become addicted or something like that 🤔 . Lol

They are trying to change tho Don’t judge by how they used to be but how they are now and they are definitely trying to change and it shows it’s a slow process tho until they are to a good point
That's a good thing but there are many other sources that can be available other than the big box stores.
Glad they are trying to clean up their act but that does not erase memories from the past.
I don't forget or forgive very easily. Again this is my personal opinion so to each his own.
Enjoy your day

Big box chains simply got too change with consumer demand, or go down, Arcadia are Great affordable & quality lighting imho other brands are available of course

Big box chains simply got too change with consumer demand, or go down, Arcadia are Great affordable & quality lighting imho other brands are available of course
Agree, Arcadia products are great and that's all I ever use myself but they don't come from big box stores.

I actually have to drive about 30 minutes to pet supplies plus for my t5 reptisuns because my local PetSmart doesn’t have them and order Arcadia shadedweller for my geckos it’ll be nice to not have to rely on Amazon and all that as much

Back
Top Bottom