Petco has "panthers"

4 or 5 gorgeous Panther babies. 150 each. Sounds too good to be true price wise. Tho they do look healthy. They didn't say male/female or what kind of panther they are.

All the panthers I have seen at Petco or Petsmart have been females.

I've heard that. I actually got my veiled from them, and he's a boy. But the girl who sold him at the time didn't know. Side note, I got him for 70$ and he's a beaut. Worth more than that. I got a steal of a deal.

Petco by my house has a female Panther. Her cage is small soI hope she finds a home soon.

image.jpg

Petco across from my office had a little male a few weeks ago. The biggest problem for me (other than being Petco) is that they know nothing about locale or lineage. With some animals I don't really care, but with chameleons I MUST know what I am getting.

Wow, I've never seen a chain pet store with panthers. Their prices always seem weird to me.

$90 for a tiny veiled's, 150 for a panther?

I complained to my petco about their cage size, and they finally listened to me when a female jax died (although we all know there were plenty more reasons for her to pass).
However, now I think the current terrarium is actually too big for the baby veiled they have in there... I'm not going to say anything more though, I think they hate me. :eek:

Wow, I've never seen a chain pet store with panthers. Their prices always seem weird to me.

$90 for a tiny veiled's, 150 for a panther?

I complained to my petco about their cage size, and they finally listened to me when a female jax died (although we all know there were plenty more reasons for her to pass).
However, now I think the current terrarium is actually too big for the baby veiled they have in there... I'm not going to say anything more though, I think they hate me. :eek:
I was shocked too. I'm no pro, but they were def Panthers. I wouldn't put it past the store to mislabel/mislead people. But, they were legit Panthers.

I found this guy a few months ago. $150 and I didn't pick him up... :mad:

Attachments

• petco2.jpg
    petco2.jpg
    123.7 KB · Views: 499
  • petco.jpg
    petco.jpg
    123.8 KB · Views: 824
Back
Top Bottom