Petbackdrops

xxaprilrose

Established Member
So I purchase two custom backgrounds from the site petbackdrops that was recommended on here and they’re still just in process so I haven’t received it. However I’m trying to wrap my head around how they attach to the enclosure? Lol it’s a really dumb question but do they go on the panels on the inside or the outside? And how do they attach? My enclosure is 24x24x48 reptibreeze. Sorry for asking dumb questions, I have to plan everything out in my head before I set things up or else I go insane

So I purchase two custom backgrounds from the site petbackdrops that was recommended on here and they’re still just in process so I haven’t received it. However I’m trying to wrap my head around how they attach to the enclosure? Lol it’s a really dumb question but do they go on the panels on the inside or the outside? And how do they attach? My enclosure is 24x24x48 reptibreeze. Sorry for asking dumb questions, I have to plan everything out in my head before I set things up or else I go insane
That will depend on which type you ordered.
Why aren't you asking them? :unsure:

To attach inside your enclosure I imagine you’d need to have a solid background rather than screen. To apply outside of the screen, I’d use thin floral wire to secure it. I use these on my gecko tanks and they are fantastic.

Back
Top Bottom