Pet stores out of crickets.

I was going to the pet stores to get crickets for my chameleon because I am all out at home, and both the pet stores are out of crickets until tuesday. I called other stores around me and litterly all of them are too. Is it okay to not feed him today? It is too late and they are closed and don’t have crickets. If I go to the place that’s 2 hours away tommorow will he be okay. Also he started shedding today.

h
I was going to the pet stores to get crickets for my chameleon because I am all out at home, and both the pet stores are out of crickets until tuesday. I called other stores around me and litterly all of them are too. Is it okay to not feed him today? It is too late and they are closed and don’t have crickets. If I go to the place that’s 2 hours away tommorow will he be okay. Also he started shedding today.
ow old is your chameleon? have you considered buying them online or moving to other feeders besides crickets?

h

ow old is your chameleon? have you considered buying them online or moving to other feeders besides crickets?
What is another good feeder I can give to my chameleon every day that will last long? Also I have never bought them online. I feel like that would be more expensive than buying at the pet store, or is it worth it?

What is another good feeder I can give to my chameleon every day that will last long? Also I have never bought them online. I feel like that would be more expensive than buying at the pet store, or is it worth it?
here you go

Attachments

• 227818-be7f88d634abce8709851aeb86758379.jpg
    227818-be7f88d634abce8709851aeb86758379.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 113
here you go
Absolutely worth buying online. At first I was hesitant too, but I have found better bulk discounts online and believe it or not, less die offs after delivery. Some sites do free shipping on certain feeders too, especially for first timers or if you do a subscription. I have used these sites with almost no issues, and at least for me the feeders tend to be better looking and last longer than from petco.
  • calcigrubs.com
  • critterdepot.com
  • joshsfrogs.com
  • gulfcoastsilkworms.com
  • lllreptile.com

He will be fine, if an adult, couple of days will be beneficial for him, in wild they don't always catch bugs every day, if a baby, still ok for a day but buy bulk online, then you will never run out, it's cheaper that way and the feeders are so much better then from Petco in my experience. Josh's frog and critter depot are my favorites.

Back
Top Bottom